Btw @Trimurtisan here are the plants. Putting them in a spoiler cause there’s a lot of pictures. :oops: tried to take pictures of a bunch of leaves. A lot seem to have weird like burn marks on the edges or random holes and also all sorts of weird spots. Sorry if the pictures are out of order. Too many to fix it. :lau I took a bunch of each plant but they might be all mixed up but hopefully you get the idea. And I think you can see what I mean about the one previously being bushy.

That looks like mites. There are a few kinds, but I'm guessing sider mites, which there are also a few types of spider mite.
Screenshot_20200217-172333_Google.jpg

These spots are normally an indication something is eating the leaves. Mites are very small, and very easy to miss.
Screenshot_20200217-171824_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20200217-171840_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20200217-171957_Opera.jpg

The holes are likely necrotic material from the mite bites that have expanded. It could also cause leaves to fall off with any signs of deficiency.

This looks like them. Grab a magnifying glass and see if they look like tiny spiders. The webbing is also why I say spider mite.
Screenshot_20200217-172205_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20200217-171921_Opera.jpg
Screenshot_20200217-173114_Google.jpg

That looks like mites. There are a few kinds, but I'm guessing sider mites, which there are also a few types of spider mite.
View attachment 2028892

These spots are normally an indication something is eating the leaves. Mites are very small, and very easy to miss.
View attachment 2028889View attachment 2028890View attachment 2028891

The holes are likely necrotic material from the mite bites that have expanded. It could also cause leaves to fall off with any signs of deficiency.

This looks like them. Grab a magnifying glass and see if they look like tiny spiders. The webbing is also why I say spider mite.
View attachment 2028916View attachment 2028917View attachment 2028921

Thank you!! Very helpful. I will get a magnifying glass and look! If it is mites, any ideas on how to eliminate them!? I had this natural insect spray stuff but I Think I used it all last year :lau

Thank you!! Very helpful. I will get a magnifying glass and look! If it is mites, any ideas on how to eliminate them!? I had this natural insect spray stuff but I Think I used it all last year :lau
Fire works good!

Mites can be the absolute bane of existence. Right now it would appear the problem is not bad, but the plants don't have much vegetative material left, making it badish.

The insect soap is good. That brand, Epsomma (spelling?) Is a good brand in general also. It might not work for mites though. With them being so small, there is a very high chance they won't even get wet. A lot of varietys of mites bodies can not break the surface tension of water. The soap lowers the surface tension in general, but without actually reading the label to see what exactly it treats, it's hard to tell. (You can make your own insect soap by the way)

Mites often have specialized insecticides known as miteacides just because they (pending variety) are so hard to kill.

The best thing to do is try and ID the bug first. It might not be mites, but it does show tale tale of of them. If you have a jeweler's lope with a 30x lens it would be much easier to see them.

Back
Top Bottom