Me too Bob ❤
One of the best cook books I ever bought was a tyler florence cookbook on making healthy baby food. My grand daughter ate baby food made from fresh local ingredients mostly. Bananas and vanilla, not so local. Who would have thought that a kid would love roasted bananas, blueberries and carrots in Vanilla yogurt (psst, I made the yogurt from raw cows milk)?

One of the best cook books I ever bought was a tyler florence cookbook on making healthy baby food. My grand daughter ate baby food made from fresh local ingredients mostly. Bananas and vanilla, not so local. Who would have thought that a kid would love roasted bananas, blueberries and carrots in Vanilla yogurt (psst, I made the yogurt from raw cows milk)?
Well your just an everyday super star Bob!
Is yogurt making difficult?

How is everybody doing? I assume most people are probably more than a little stressed out with this whole Coronavirus/quarantine thing but hopefully everybody is doing well and not too scared or worried or whatever. I personally have discovered I am most definitely not cut out for Craigslist. :lau I’m way too nice. And I freak out, worry, stress out, feel bad over/about every single thing. Like the weird message I got 45 mins ago :lau aaaaanyyyyyywaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy..... how are YOU guys relieving YOUR stress??? :lau

I do it the easy way I have a yogurt maker ;) @KDOGG331 what happened on Craigslist? I only used it once to sell goose eggs for decorating I had to end up reporting the person who contacted me. I learned my lesson. Good Morning!

Well nothing in particular but I’m just too nice and always feel bad/worry about everything. :lau :oops:

Still feel bad about something from yesterday lol

Back
Top Bottom