My husband built a little deck for the ducks and they hate it. They refuse to go up the ramp. 😂
C2BB4FA4-322D-4AE9-A64D-9F543DE85D4D.jpeg

They will it just takes time. @DuckyDonna can vouch for that lol. That is very cool!

The two runners were up there swimming before bed. Hopefully the others will follow suit soon enough! I bought a 6ft stock tank for their actual pool, but we probably won’t work on that until they’re a bit older.

Do you think I can put a filter in the bottom of this thing? Would it help at all? I have one that I bought but I’m not sure.

B4B5E835-D607-4C6E-9262-FAF3F5B7D13F.jpeg

Good morning folks :frow

The closest I've seen for "Auto Cleaning" was actually for geese and its somewhere on youtube. The guy mounted a stock tank on a wagon, put a 2" drain on one end with an electric (solar) valve on a timer. And he had a hose with a float valve to fill it. He ran a long flexible hose (Pex I think) from the drain to his fruit trees. The drain valve would open and stay open long enough to drain the pool and rinse before closing. It looked cool in the video, but I have no idea how it really worked.

I have Pex in my house. The feed to the hot water tank, of course in the ceiling, exploded. Welcome new house.....
:frow Good morning Lisa, have a great day. That isn't any fun at all... I remember getting the recall notice on my dishwasher 2 days after it took out my basement ceiling. But it did make the insurance company happy.

Good morning Bob. I hate being old an unable to sleep. I had one of those exploding Samsung washers. Lowes did right by me. Glad insurance covered your dishwasher. My contractor covered my problem but hurricane like rain in your closet is no fun.

Back
Top Bottom