Wow!!!!

So you have snowflakes too?
Legally I don't think we are allowed to call them that. We have alot of activists (this they are okay with being called). I left a diy group for our famous hardware store not long ago because I tried to post something for suggestions but the admin messaged me and said she could only approve post if I took out my husband because some women may be offended that I have a husband! I'm not even sure what kind of activist you call that. And I'm still not sure if she ment take him out as in remove from post or take him out, as in... "Take him out".

Legally I don't think we are allowed to call them that. We have alot of activists (this they are okay with being called). I left a diy group for our famous hardware store not long ago because I tried to post something for suggestions but the admin messaged me and said she could only approve post if I took out my husband because some women may be offended that I have a husband! I'm not even sure what kind of activist you call that. And I'm still not sure if she ment take him out as in remove from post or take him out, as in... "Take him out".
Who ever thought the question:

“How many sexes does a species have?”

Would be considered a trick question.

What else are you hatching in all those incubators? Besides the hook bills

So, the hookbills, of course. I've got 17 eggs from my own geese going. The two emu eggs. About 70 quail eggs. Brahmas and easter eggers. Aztec duck eggs. And one of my ko shamo hens is laying so I have two of her eggs that need to go in somewhere now.

So, the hookbills, of course. I've got 17 eggs from my own geese going. The two emu eggs. About 70 quail eggs. Brahmas and easter eggers. Aztec duck eggs. And one of my ko shamo hens is laying so I have two of her eggs that need to go in somewhere now.
What's the rare breed of geese eggs you are getting? I love looking up the different breeds of poultry.

Well this is silly. I have a darn cabinet incubator that could hold 1300 (quail) eggs and I'm out of space.

Because I have it taken up with two emu eggs, lol. I have filled three other incubators (NR360, Brinsea Eco 40, homemade emu hatcher 'bator) and can't stuff a single more egg in there if I tried.

Except someone offered me free goose eggs from a rare breed, so guess what's on the way?

The solution here, I suppose, is to move the emus out of the GQF and into one of the other incubators, and put the eggs from the three stuffed incubators into the GQF. Which I had been avoiding because the GQF is rock solid steady and I like that for the emu eggs, but I think I'm gonna have to do it.
You really are the »Hatchi Wan Kenobi«! :bow

That would be the solution for all your problems:
1618412733747.png

But it could also inspire you to hatch even more and larger eggs… ;)

Legally?! - So it is illegal to call somebody who collapses under pressure a snowflake in »Down-Under«? 🤯
With my mouth usually being much faster than my brain, i guess i'd sit in a prison cell after minutes then.
50-Best-Funny-Minion-Quotes-4315-12.jpg

Back
Top Bottom