Yes but ouch on the price. Try All Bird Products for a comparison. I don't remember paying this much.
5BFF18F7-1BB8-4A29-8816-A21CA62BC728.jpeg
I found this one, half Price.

This is really good to have on hand always. Especially if you have drakes. That is a good price. I have bought from both Wal-Mart and All Bird. The difference is Wal-Mart is made in US and instructions are in English. All Bird is made in Germany and instructions are in German. But you just smear A pearl size dab on. And we have @WannaBeHillBilly if you need German translation

This is really good to have on hand always. Especially if you have drakes. That is a good price. I have bought from both Wal-Mart and All Bird. The difference is Wal-Mart is made in US and instructions are in English. All Bird is made in Germany and instructions are in German. But you just smear A pearl size dab on. And we have @WannaBeHillBilly if you need German translation
I forgot to alert y'all!
Starting June this year none of the antibiotic ointments will be available without a prescription! Get yourself a stash in the fridge.
The nice Lady at the $general told me so.

You hatched them?
Are they friendly?
I did. I got six blue eggs from @Texag87 . all six hatched. Dad is a blue runner. They were friendly until last week or so. They did the usual "we are feathering out and you are an axe murderer" even though they were in poop soup this morning (my fault) they are much less messy than the ducks I usually raise. And little Carole Ann is a hen! She quacked today. I gave two back but I may need more of those eggs. :wee

I forgot to alert y'all!
Starting June this year none of the antibiotic ointments will be available without a prescription! Get yourself a stash in the fridge.
The nice Lady at the $general told me so.
Canada did that last year or the year before? So, yeah...

Back
Top Bottom