Troyergals Chat Thread!!!

My neighbors's cat came over last night and was fighting with Shadow kfg, so I sorta feel your pain.
Last dog fight I saw was between,

ASPEN AND BIGGY!

DUN, DUN, DADUN!!!!!

Keep in mind Aspen is an adult great Pyrenees, and Biggy is a patterdale terrier. She was twisting that dog into ALL KINDS of pretzels.
(BTW Biggy was just fine. And no, I do NOT like him AT ALL)

Ah. The pastures are not in direct line of view from the house by any stretch, so I have to go on rounds to chase it off during the day. This neighbor of ours falsely believes that we want his dog on our land for some unvoiced reason and we can't seem to shake that idea from his head.
It's an honor to meet you! :D

That must be annoying. Lol.

Nice to meet you too! What animals do you have? :)

My neighbors's cat came over last night and was fighting with Shadow kfg, so I sorta feel your pain.
Last dog fight I saw was between,

ASPEN AND BIGGY!

DUN, DUN, DADUN!!!!!

Keep in mind Aspen is an adult great Pyrenees, and Biggy is a patterdale terrier. She was twisting that dog into ALL KINDS of pretzels.
(BTW Biggy was just fine. And no, I do NOT like him AT ALL)

Cats. :rolleyes:

:eek: Whoa! :lau

I'm not Heaves but so what. :p

Definitely a Leghorn, but he's very pretty!

How old is this one? And what does it look like compared to the others? I'd definitely say there's hope for a cockerel...

Yeah.

Either eight or nine weeks, I think he's from the younger batch so eight weeks. The others combs are mostly still smaller than this one, maybe a little paler. :fl

I do not know what is wrong with the quoting mechanism on here- I have read the Help forms and the solutions don't work. :hmm
Currently, we have somewhere around 85 chickens, 9 horses, a mule, innumerable barn cats, a few wandering goats, my mother's massive parakeet aviary, innumerable rabbits in our Satin herd, and -again- so many wandering dogs I've lost count. ;)

I do not know what is wrong with the quoting mechanism on here- I have read the Help forms and the solutions don't work. :hmm
Currently, we have somewhere around 85 chickens, 9 horses, a mule, innumerable barn cats, a few wandering goat, my mother's massive parakeet aviary, and -again- so many wandering dogs I've lost count. ;)
We're on our way to that cat situation! Just got our first litter a while back...

Back
Top Bottom