Update

Sasaran mihai

Chirping
Jun 8, 2023
Update on the duck now it is walking good and the wound healed as my mom goed in the city i told her to get me niacin or vitamin ah complex

Hi @Mihai, what country are you in? Are you using Google Translate, or are you writing in English?

What food do you have for your ducklings? What sort of ducks are they?

We in the USA have it easy as we can buy duck food that is almost nutritionally complete. We do have to add extra niacin for some ducks. Most of us use 'nutritional yeast' or 'brewer's yeast' to increase the niacin for our ducks. Is 'nutritional yeast' or 'brewer's yeast' available where you live? Niacin is available in Vitamin B complex. To treat sick ducks, we can get 'High level Vitamin B Complex' from fam stores. It is sold for farm animals, but we give 1 drop every day to ducks to eat; we do not give by injection. I have also found 'Vitamin B drops' for humans at a pharmacy. It is very expensive. It is not as concentrated as farm animal Vitamin B Complex. Therefore, I had to give my sick duck more than 1 drop every day.

If your mother is able to buy niacin, please take a photograph of the package or the bottle label . We need to read the nutritional contents information. Then we can advise you how much to give your sick duck.

Good luck! Please answer all the questions so we can best help you

Hi @Mihai, what country are you in? Are you using Google Translate, or are you writing in English?

We in the USA have it easy as we can buy duck food that is almost nutritionally complete. We do have to add extra niacin for some ducks. Most of us use 'nutritional yeast' or 'brewer's yeast' to increase the niacin for our ducks. Is 'nutritional yeast' or 'brewer's yeast' available where you live? Niacin is available in Vitamin B complex. To treat sick ducks, we can get 'High level Vitamin B Complex' from fam stores. It is sold for farm animals, but we give 1 drop every day to ducks to eat; we do not give by injection. I have also found 'Vitamin B drops' for humans at a pharmacy. It is very expensive. It is not as concentrated as farm animal Vitamin B Complex. Therefore, I had to give my sick duck more than 1 drop every day.

If your mother is able to buy niacin, please take a photograph of the package or the bottle label . We need to read the nutritional contents information. Then we can advise you how much to give your sick duck.

Im from romania but my mom did not Find niacin she found a water supliment maravet

Attachments

• IMG_5831.jpeg
    IMG_5831.jpeg
    290 KB · Views: 3

Vitamin b complex is this?

Attachments

• IMG_5976.png
    IMG_5976.png
    444.7 KB · Views: 3
Im from romania but my mom did not Find niacin she found a water supliment maravet
My Romanian is non-existant!! When I worked in Moldova , I found that I coukd work out some meanings as your language us like French. I learnt French at school a long, long, time ago.

It seems the supplement your mother found does not contain Vit B. It looks like it contains Vit A D and E.

My Romanian is non-existant!! When I worked in Moldova , I found that I coukd work out some meanings as your language us like French. I learnt French at school a long, long, time ago.

It seems the supplement your mother found does not contain Vit B. It looks like it contains Vit A D and E.
I got them the vit b complex

Back
Top Bottom