Wildlife Photography

One good reason not to delete all your originals too soon. Luckily, I uploaded all my images from the TG-6 the other night. Went back through them and found a good one I missed.

Here's the original raw image....

P8090201-2.jpg

and after some lightroom magic......

P8090201.jpg

Last edited:
One good reason not to delete all your originals too soon. Luckily, I uploaded all my images from the TG-6 the other night. Went back through them and found a good one I missed.

Here's the original raw image....

View attachment 3218875

and after some lightroom magic......

View attachment 3218992
I was going to suggest you tweak it in a layer in photoshop, but you figured it out before I could answer.

I saw this White-tailed Deer the other day and he seemed to just pose for me. I'd love to see him later in the year when he has his full rack, the antlers look like they're coming in pretty thick!View attachment 3116383
whitetail2.jpg

I saw this Big Ol' Boy the other day when I was going to work and I thought that he was the same one I got a picture of back in May, but upon closer inspection the color of his face doesn't look quite the same. He was around the same place as the other deer, laying down just above a creek at the bottom of a little holler. It was about 3pm when I came through and it was hot & humid, so he had a nice little spot to lay down, get a cool drink if he wanted, and feel the cool breeze coming down the holler. I was very excited to see this big buck!

Back
Top Bottom