CROCHET BABY AFGHAN SHOWER PROJECT signups NOW OPEN & On Going

lol I used my lil o' N hook... think its an N.. sure is lil bitty.. hehe
Okay, will try again, and again if that dun work... and again if all else fails, I'll try again... hehehehe Maybe by the time it's time to turn them in, I'll have one look somewhat normal...

Quote:
How "fat" is the yarn Skand? I'm using a G hook.

As scrambled said, you chain 2 only on the corners between clusters. On your first round it will be chain 2 between each cluster, on the second round, you'll be chaining two between the two clusters you squeeze into that one corner space.

On the blue, I'm only mixing my blue and yellow together, it looks a little odd with the green.... I should do some but I struggle to put funny colors together...
gig.gif

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Anyway ya want to Wildsky, cause we gots more than just Okies any way ya want. They will all be great.
celebrate.gif

Thanks sooo much gals. You are all cream in the coffee.
love.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
Correction...is an E hook!!
4-3.50 MM
lol Jim was in the bedroom while I was guessing. So now I remembered to check, lol OOpps was I wrong. lol
Yes Ma'am, I'm trying again. It's looking better, somewhat, not sure if I was just getting it wrong last night, or if I was at the point of not seeing the directions right.

You guys don't have to make us one!! I have tons of people making me one, and my mom is already sending TONS of stuff up here... I really don't need it! I have the things from my mom, and the other three kids... Please no!! Lol. But Thank you guys!!

P.S.
Its not meaning to sound rude or anything I promise!!

Quote:
I PMed Jenn this just to let her know we weren't believing she was rude or ungreatful.

We don't mind at all. But if you are sure I will take you off the Momma in waiting list for the afghan. I was so tickled to see your colors were what we were doing already. Just give us the final word.

big_smile.png
Karan

Back
Top Bottom