~<>~ Fight or Flight ~<>~ (A Wild Chicken Roleplay)

Pics
Silverfluff watched them zipping away, questions going through her head. "I wonder where they went where they could hide form us this long?" She said to Stripe.
Stripe shrugged. "There's a stop to our territory, you know. She also mentioned that they live in a jungle."

"Really bad," replied Amethyst casually. "He exiled a hen recently."
Winter gasped. "He exiled a hen?!?!? For what?!?!? Was she a mass murderer or something??!"
"No, she fought another hen, one related to him." Amethyst replied. "Now they're starting a rebellion."
Winter suppressed another gasp. A rebellion? She filed that information away, to tell Blizzard. "She started a fight, and he exiled her?"
(He didn`t exile her, he threatened to do it for three days)

Silverfluff nodded. "True." She then cocked her head, as another revelation hit her. "If there's enough space for them too live without us seeing us, why does Claw flock need too attack us?"

Silverfluff nodded. "True." She then cocked her head, as another revelation hit her. "If there's enough space for them too live without us seeing us, why does Claw flock need too attack us?"
"Tree Flock is only hidden from us because they live in the dense jungle, where there's lots of predators." Stripe explained professionally. "But, you're right, Claw Flock has enough territory already."

(So Winter still thinks that Goldenfeather is an extreme meanie.... oh wait... :p)
Silverfluff nodded. "That makes sense, and you're right."
Dove glanced around. She wanted to ask Winter to collect some herbs that Silverfluff couldn't identify, but she didn't see her anywhere. She called to the chicks. "Silverfluff! Can you take someone with you and find Winter, please?"
Silverfluff looked at Stripe hopefully.
(I was thinking they find Winter, and Winter decides to ask Blizzard to let her recruit them.)

Amethyst corrects herself. "Well he only exiled the hen for four days..." (River, your not making Golden Feather cruel enough. Think What Would a Dictator do?)

Amethyst corrects herself. "Well he only exiled the hen for four days..." (River, your not making Golden Feather cruel enough. Think What Would a Dictator do?)
(i haven`t played him much, no one talks to him cuz he a meanie XD But he has done some pretty evil stuff, and I have some evil plans for him >:})

"Hmm, ain't nobody get eaten in our Flock," said the uninformed Amethyst. (I don't know why I wanted her to talk like that all of the sudden.:D)

Back
Top Bottom