They are dropping lies flies here with flus and virus's.

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to a lovely old pub but I'm so pleased I didn't go... I suspected there'd be something going around, my friend caught something while she was there and has been ill ever since šŸ˜ž
I remember you telling us about that.

Whenever I travel to colder climates I double up on the vitamin C.
Ya I have been drinking so much fruit juice and such hahahaha.

Best thing, though, is that I just hide out in my well-site and donā€™t see anyone!!!

I put on my barn cams keep any eye on the chickies - Mr P crows up a storm - itā€™s just like home! Haha!

The story goes as is:
I was in the library until 10:58 A.M. Before that, when the clock struck past 10, I started feeling loopy. I let it slide until it got to the point where I was shivering. The library was pretty warm but I was freezing for no reason. I wanted to wear a coat but in my opinion, things become a little tough when I wear a coat. So I managed to survive the day freezing. The same thing happened when I got home. It was raining today and cold so it was quite obvious as to why I was freezing. Clearly, the reason why I was shivering was because my body was fighting a bacterial infection and as we speak, I am still shivering. I took a shower but I can't take a shower in hot water, I had to make it not too hot and not too cold. My cough is uncontrollable and before my shower, I almost kind of lost my voice and can only speak in whispers. My eyes are still acting like they want to close. I drank lemonade and pomegranate juice and one thing I can say is that I consume a little more sugar than usual when I'm sick. I ate some garlic soup but each time I put the soup in my mouth, I felt a little nauseous but didn't throw up. Anyways, I checked my temperature and it was at 100 F, no more no less. I checked the second time and I believe it was at 99.7 F or maybe 97 F. I'm drinking lavender chamomile tea, which has probiotics that are good for digestion.
Coming home, I noticed a drawing in my room. My dad drew a chicken and 6 baby chickens. I love it so much I'll cherish it forever. Looking at the photo now, this bring tears to my eyes. I love my dad so much.

Attachments

• WIN_20221130_20_37_13_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20221130_20_37_13_Pro.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
I have watched Aurora pull Sydney off of the high roost by jumping up to grab her and using her weight to pull her down once she got a beakfull of feathers. It was amazing. She has also grabbed Phyllis by the "hair" pulled her off the roost and drug her out of the coop.
Holy Dinah! None of mine have done that, Marty went on a tear back in the summer thumping Curly, and Dorothy also picks on poor Curly now, but nothing as brutal as dragging them down off the roosts.

I think I would be horrified if I saw that!

Her head has more grey but other than that they could be sisters! Is she tap dancing? :)
Ha! Yes and it appears as though Oreo is singing the tune :)
They are dropping lies flies here with flus and virus's.

A couple of weeks ago I was invited to a lovely old pub but I'm so pleased I didn't go... I suspected there'd be something going around, my friend caught something while she was there and has been ill ever since šŸ˜ž
My kiddos school closed till Tuesday because the flu is running rampant.

This had me in stitches! So clearly written by someone who has spent many hours observing hen behaviors and attitudes. I think you were very accurate in your interpretation of what she would say if she could. Can not wait to hear what wisdom she will impart next šŸ’•

I have been having a-lot of issues as well it started last night. Slow to respond and unusually hitchy.
Less with BYC and mostly Your Tube and FB messenger have been in and out for me all day here. Iā€™m blaming extreme weather and power outages, and just winter in general.

The story goes as is:
I was in the library until 10:58 A.M. Before that, when the clock struck past 10, I started feeling loopy. I let it slide until it got to the point where I was shivering. The library was pretty warm but I was freezing for no reason. I wanted to wear a coat but in my opinion, things become a little tough when I wear a coat. So I managed to survive the day freezing. The same thing happened when I got home. It was raining today and cold so it was quite obvious as to why I was freezing. Clearly, the reason why I was shivering was because my body was fighting a bacterial infection and as we speak, I am still shivering. I took a shower but I can't take a shower in hot water, I had to make it not too hot and not too cold. My cough is uncontrollable and before my shower, I almost kind of lost my voice and can only speak in whispers. My eyes are still acting like they want to close. I drank lemonade and pomegranate juice and one thing I can say is that I consume a little more sugar than usual when I'm sick. I ate some garlic soup but each time I put the soup in my mouth, I felt a little nauseous but didn't throw up. Anyways, I checked my temperature and it was at 100 F, no more no less. I checked the second time and I believe it was at 99.7 F or maybe 97 F. I'm drinking lavender chamomile tea, which has probiotics that are good for digestion.
Coming home, I noticed a drawing in my room. My dad drew a chicken and 6 baby chickens. I love it so much I'll cherish it forever. Looking at the photo now, this bring tears to my eyes. I love my dad so much.
Oh I sure hope youā€™re feeling better soon, such a darling drawing, what a great keep sake.

Ok take some Tylenol and go to bed. Rest is the best thing for you ā¤ļø

Back
Top Bottom