We take the eggs anyway 🙄 We have had a boop noodle ( yellow rat snake- non-venomous) come and steal eggs before we could even get them 😅 I almost got bit a few times... shooting him with water guns and poking him with sticks really did a wonder... not seen him since!!
Wasn’t sure there for a moment - “bop noodle” …

We have milk snakes that will take eggs, but I have never had problems with them. My hen house is in the barn so I only get rats and mice - that’s enough for vermin!!

My horse was sleeping in the field one day , I called but she didn’t move so I ran over and screamed at her, I must have scared her half to death she jumped up and almost kicked me in the chest!

Now I just go and give them ( horses chickens) a nudge with my foot haha 🥰
Oh dear 🤣 a few years ago (now I used to ride a tiny pony... maybe she was around 10 hands.... I stopped riding her in November... I'm short, not that young, but short... So, a few years ago, on the morning of a show, I went into her paddock, to fund her laying down, she was un a small area at the time, and I tried to get around her without her getting up. I was eventually able to get around her, but I didn't want to go over her... I don't think I needed to though. I moved up to a handsome 13.1 hand flea bitten grey Welsh Pony named Lenny. I know that most of this was a run on sentence 🙄😂😅

Wasn’t sure there for a moment - “bop noodle” …

We have milk snakes that will take eggs, but I have never had problems with them. My hen house is in the barn so I only get rats and mice - that’s enough for vermin!!
We get all sorts of slithery friends. I've seen a milk snake before, I have seen a Scarlet Kingsnake, I saw a Coral snake (most venomous where I live) in my coop before, I have seen too many Timber Rattlers... One was in my coop.. waiting for a belt 😉 Pygmy Rattlers, Garter snakes, Rat snakes, Corn snakes ( AKA red rat snakes ) Soft (or rough) green snakes, Decay brown snakes, and I'm pretty sure more 🙄 I want to catch all of the non-venomous ones 🤣

Oh dear 🤣 a few years ago (now I used to ride a tiny pony... maybe she was around 10 hands.... I stopped riding her in November... I'm short, not that young, but short... So, a few years ago, on the morning of a show, I went into her paddock, to fund her laying down, she was un a small area at the time, and I tried to get around her without her getting up. I was eventually able to get around her, but I didn't want to go over her... I don't think I needed to though. I moved up to a handsome 13.1 hand flea bitten grey Welsh Pony named Lenny. I know that most of this was a run on sentence 🙄😂😅
Don’t forget to post you pony pics tomorrow 😊

Rebecca has some lovely horses also, Featherhead007 had a gorgeous mare named Chaco but she passed away this past summer, TX has/had horses ( she post this gorgeous mare and foal once❤️)… quite a few here have horses.

We get all sorts of slithery friends. I've seen a milk snake before, I have seen a Scarlet Kingsnake, I saw a Coral snake (most venomous where I live) in my coop before, I have seen too many Timber Rattlers... One was in my coop.. waiting for a belt 😉 Pygmy Rattlers, Garter snakes, Rat snakes, Corn snakes ( AKA red rat snakes ) Soft (or rough) green snakes, Decay brown snakes, and I'm pretty sure more 🙄 I want to catch all of the non-venomous ones 🤣
Snakes and bugs - they are great.

Fluffy my silkie killed and ate a young red bellied racer when she was just 6 months old! Yummy!

I
Don’t forget to post you pony pics tomorrow 😊

Rebecca has some lovely horses also, Featherhead007 had a gorgeous mare named Chaco but she passed away this past summer, TX has/had horses ( she post this gorgeous mare and foal once❤️)… quite a few here have horses.
I Will try my best! I normally ride very Friday... I didn't ride this past Friday though. I may have some pony pics though!

Back
Top Bottom