Could today get any worse? Missing hen, and now I just spent an hour pulling maggots off of jaffar's (my rooster) butt. He was perfectly fine last night, but today EMERGENCY. Soaked him in salt water and picked off all the bugs I could find. What in the h#$% happened?
Any help would be great at this point! What more do I do?

That would be a great name for a paint swatch colour! :gig
I have no idea what it is actually called. It is old paint I found in the barn. I think left by the previous owner. It is oil-based so the only way to dispose of it safely is to paint stuff. I am wandering around looking for anything that could handle being 'aggressive blue'. I am eyeing the chicken ladder, but that might just be too much!

Could today get any worse? Missing hen, and now I just spent an hour pulling maggots off of jaffar's (my rooster) butt. He was perfectly fine last night, but today EMERGENCY. Soaked him in salt water and picked off all the bugs I could find. What in the h#$% happened?
Any help would be great at this point! What more do I do?
I have not had that so therefore I cannot assist. Please post in the emergencies forum. Hopefully someone there can help.

I'm so sorry this has happened. 😥 :hugs :hugs

I have not had that so therefore I cannot assist. Please post in the emergencies forum. Hopefully someone there can help.

I'm so sorry this has happened. 😥 :hugs :hugs
I was in a hurry. That's why I wanted immediate response. sorry Bob. I looked on Emergencies, and received the info I needed.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom