Taste of Spring

It was so warm today that I turned the garden over for them and there was a ton of worms. A good day for everyone.

20230128_160228.jpg

Made it home last night but called out this morning. Yay! Happy Bithday to me, lol. I did see Gorda's baby last night and it's huge! The Sebright chicks are getting big and are beautiful 😍. I should be home tomorrow around lunchtime and will post baby pics.
Good news

We have been discussing just that. Her words were I can say whatever I want she is going to do what she wants to do. I'm trying to limit her to 1 coffee cup a day of meal worms. She doesn't care. I'm trying to convince her it is not good for them but it is not going well.
I sympathize Bob. Lety has the same thoughts as Mrs. Bob. She can apparently have as many chicks and dogs as she wants and I have no say 😂

Made it home last night but called out this morning. Yay! Happy Bithday to me, lol. I did see Gorda's baby last night and it's huge! The Sebright chicks are getting big and are beautiful 😍. I should be home tomorrow around lunchtime and will post baby pics.
Happy birthday! 🎂

Take your pain meds! The short amt of time you will need them won’t hurt or make them less affective - trust me.

I want you sleeping well and not stressed with pain, having pain can stress a body - so please take your pain meds!

Ok now I have got that out of the way, I like the idea of the chicken wire - just don’t run over it with the lawn tractor (trust me it doesn’t end well for the blades!!).

I am so glad your hubby brought you a friend ❤️ And I love your moggy such a handsome puss!!

View attachment 3389534

I'm so glad you have a kitty to keep you company. The waiting must be very hard. :hugs :hugs :hugs

Frogger is in here with me all the time. Squeak is my “office cat”. It was nice to be able to spend about an hour with him to give him some attention, I am sure he is lonely since I can’t make it out to my office building. Frogger gets very upset when she sees him so we have to lock her in the bedroom while he visits.

I will try to take the pain pills more often. But we have also had trouble getting them. Insurance will only cover a 7 day supply once every 30 days. Trying to get an override in this situation but that could taken a week.

Back
Top Bottom