What is up with that roo!
I get mixed signals from my rooster buddy. Was he going to attack me or waiting for me to pick him up? Well there was no attack, so I picked him up, took him inside and let him fall asleep on my chest. (I think that’s what he wanted in the first place) it’s tough for a little guy like him to manage those seven ladies all day!
:old
(I can’t manage any)! :oops:
:eek:You are you forgetting about all of us girls right here :old:duc:smack

Enabler supreme

Someone, not naming names, has been planting ideas in my head and sending me info on hatcheries along my route home..

And as if it wasn’t bad enough Silver Spangled Hamburg hatchery site… And Cream Legbars!

It’s is so bad that I got all carried away and we are planning the best way to keep day olds warm in my truck!

Apparently heated seats aren’t warm enough … and there I was putting it out there wondering if the power outlet in my truck could handle a brooder plate 🤭🤭🤭

Thanks - you know who you are! Now I am saving up my money for a $50 Skayslaakrabltzie chick (what the heck was it again?).

And this all means I will not be able to go through the US going home - bad bad RM.

:eek::lau
🥸 You are feeling very sleepy, now listen to that voice in your head... You need more chick's, you need more chick's...you also need goats, lots and lots of goats 🐐 🐐 🐐 and chick's 🐣🐥:jumpy🐤

On the count of 3 you will suddenly wake up refreshed .

Now tell me what do you need ? Would it be goat's and chick's by any chance 🤔

Enabler supreme

Someone, not naming names, has been planting ideas in my head and sending me info on hatcheries along my route home..

And as if it wasn’t bad enough Silver Spangled Hamburg hatchery site… And Cream Legbars!

It’s is so bad that I got all carried away and we are planning the best way to keep day olds warm in my truck!

Apparently heated seats aren’t warm enough … and there I was putting it out there wondering if the power outlet in my truck could handle a brooder plate 🤭🤭🤭

Thanks - you know who you are! Now I am saving up my money for a $50 Skayslaakrabltzie chick (what the heck was it again?).

And this all means I will not be able to go through the US going home - bad bad RM.

Those hand warmers you shake to activate are warm enough. They last about 10 hours so you would have to replace them along the way. But they don’t cost a lot!
Put them inside socks so the chickies don’t peck them. Better still put them under the box they are in.
Make sure the box has good ventilation low down because the sachets use oxygen to create heat.

Enabler supreme

Whoever it is suggested that is genius!

Back
Top Bottom