Latest forecast down again to -4.
I really hope they are wrong and it only goes down to the teens.
Brrrr!

This is so crazy this winter! Mother Nature is off the rails!

But I am not complaining too much as it’s been a mild winter back home, and I am thankful for that, I don’t want my mum to be out in the cold too much taking care of my kiddos.

And I don’t want them getting too cold.

58DA9E6B-6A40-4874-BE57-327CDC41E26A.jpeg

Yes - normally there is a forecast of disaster that gets less and less extreme each day until it is basically just fine. This one however gets worse the nearer we get.
Friday-Sunday is the worst of it.
Back home it’s Thursday and Friday, going to be -27C over night brrrr!

Sure hope that changes for my mums sake.

I have the overhead radiant heater all set though.

Maybe they will keep you overnight!:fl:fl Especially with such a late-in-the-day surgery???
It is an outpatient procedure at a surgery center, they don’t have any rooms/staff for overnight. So will just have to hope the roads don’t get too bad and that my DH doesn’t try to rush too much going home.

They just called to reschedule my surgery to tomorrow at 2 pm instead of Wednesday at 6 am. While I am happy to get it done earlier, that will have us driving home when the weather is supposed to be at its worst. 😳

Scary weather tax:

View attachment 3390770
Like your mama hens says ‘whaaaat?’ 😳

I sure hope the weather behaves, I am thinking good thoughts for you.

Ok well I am also relieved you’re getting it done 🥰🥰🥰🥰

If I don’t get a chance tomorrow, I just want to say I will be thinking of you.

Take care and don’t worry I am sure your husband will be careful ❤️❤️❤️

It is an outpatient procedure at a surgery center, they don’t have any rooms/staff for overnight. So will just have to hope the roads don’t get too bad and that my DH doesn’t try to rush too much going home.
I will be thinking good thoughts, good weather thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom