Problem solved.
Apologies to everyone and in particular to Eli.
My only excuse is I was tired, and scrambling to get Eli’s letter to Aurora published rapidly in response to Bob’s challenge to our chickens.

:oops:
Oh, good, now I can change my reaction from 'laugh' to 'love/heart' !!

Sheesh! ok here goes - the TAX

Curly, and Stanley and Roxanne - my two originals - I have a broken heart that I caused their demise - hard lessons to learn sometimes.

A Fox killed them both one evening - I hadn't brought them inside before I went up to the house - this is why I never let my gang run loose without me watching now. Too much heartache.

View attachment 3391994
:hugs:hugs:hugs

Bad news at the Butler Hollow Coop. All the rain eroded the very edge inside the unfinished section of the shed. This created a chicken sized opening and a few of the pullets got out of the run at some point today. Powder, my first layer of stunning moss green eggs, is gone. The only sign of her or what happened to her is a few feathers outside the run. How could I have not noticed the hole! Sad, mad, and feeling just awful.

BEB22B84-1CC3-44AC-ADF2-F3D9A1198416.jpeg

Bad news at the Butler Hollow Coop. All the rain eroded the very edge inside the unfinished section of the shed. This created a chicken sized opening and a few of the pullets got out of the run at some point today. Powder, my first layer of stunning moss green eggs, is gone. The only sign of her or what happened to her is a few feathers outside the run. How could I have not noticed the hole! Sad, mad, and feeling just awful.

View attachment 3393614
Oh no! So sorry.
:hugs

View attachment 3393614
Search everywhere ?

Back
Top Bottom