They sure grow fast don't they?

Hmmm, with all this thinking and wondering about more chicks....you had better get going and put just as much energy into creating a safe brooding space for the babies to be....;);)
That would be Truly's ginormous stall. It even has one of those Sweeter Heaters in it for when they get 'bigger' than the brooder plate will allow - I think ahead (plotting really...)

Tina is so cheeky ... I made them scrambled eggs today with flaxseed and oregano, I put their dishes on top of their hideaway and Tina flew up to steal some before I could get their food out properly :barnie
View attachment 3451900
Good show Tina - you are a clever girl!

We both are convalescent at the moment.
Giving Jaffar some string cheese, while I’m watching NOVA’s String theory :D
Educational TV is always the best. Just don't let Jaffar string you along for more rehab and TLC - he is a smart one that one - always one step ahead of you :)

I swear Tina has been helped by the flaxseeds and eggs meals. She's had no trouble since
I think it was because of all the changes I made in the Hen House and the nest boxes were all over the place. Now I have all the roosts as a shelf all on one level, and the nest boxes are all closer to the ground. Marty is back in her bottom nest box that she likes :)

As you can see this Caturday night these two are full of beans

20230401_222934.jpg

Back
Top Bottom