RoyalChick

Crowing
Nov 3, 2019
Northern New Jersey
My Coop
I use a towel I no longer want to provide a soft nest for them to sit in. It also limits sliding around. I use a smaller dog crate but a cat carrier will work fine. Ned and Lucky sat down most of they way. I also have a basket like Mary Janet in case I need it.

See how Ned and Lucky sat down.
View attachment 2343056
Awww - an extra treat - I got reassurance and a picture of Ned and Lucky! :love:love
Thank you. I was thinking of a puppy pad covered with wood shavings.

Ribh

Enabler
Dec 18, 2018
Island, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
My Coop
I use a towel I no longer want to provide a soft nest for them to sit in. It also limits sliding around. I use a smaller dog crate but a cat carrier will work fine. Ned and Lucky sat down most of they way. I also have a basket like Mary Janet in case I need it.

See how Ned and Lucky sat down.
View attachment 2343056
Yep, I use an old towel too. Most of mine really like the occasional car trip. Chickens are huge sticky beaks!

BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
That was quite a blind corner though. but you are OK!
There were a lot of blind corners. I could have pulled her tighter if someone was coming. I was trying to hold speed on that one as it was uphill. So I let her drift out a little to keep on the pedal.

RoyalChick

Crowing
Nov 3, 2019
Northern New Jersey
My Coop
Mine all love it too. Especially if they can see out the window. Remember Lilly going to see Santa from last year?

I do remember that. So wonderful! I think Mrs BY Bob is holding her and unfortunately I will be flying solo. I will go with the bath towel approach - I was thinking wood shavings would be familiar and comforting.

Top Bottom