I use a towel I no longer want to provide a soft nest for them to sit in. It also limits sliding around. I use a smaller dog crate but a cat carrier will work fine. Ned and Lucky sat down most of they way. I also have a basket like Mary Janet in case I need it.

See how Ned and Lucky sat down.
View attachment 2343056
Awww - an extra treat - I got reassurance and a picture of Ned and Lucky! :love:love
Thank you. I was thinking of a puppy pad covered with wood shavings.

I use a towel I no longer want to provide a soft nest for them to sit in. It also limits sliding around. I use a smaller dog crate but a cat carrier will work fine. Ned and Lucky sat down most of they way. I also have a basket like Mary Janet in case I need it.

See how Ned and Lucky sat down.
View attachment 2343056
Yep, I use an old towel too. Most of mine really like the occasional car trip. Chickens are huge sticky beaks!

That was quite a blind corner though. but you are OK!
There were a lot of blind corners. I could have pulled her tighter if someone was coming. I was trying to hold speed on that one as it was uphill. So I let her drift out a little to keep on the pedal.

Mine all love it too. Especially if they can see out the window. Remember Lilly going to see Santa from last year?

I do remember that. So wonderful! I think Mrs BY Bob is holding her and unfortunately I will be flying solo. I will go with the bath towel approach - I was thinking wood shavings would be familiar and comforting.

Back
Top Bottom