Oh that devious thing is smart all right. She and Dominica will watch me. If they see I have food, they shove their way inside, and send a signal to all the others to harass me into dropping something on the floor. Such high expectations from those creatures.
Hahaha

I have had many a bagel stolen by that silkie of mine- and she fast on those little legs of hers!

BC0FA0EE-D382-4E61-820C-721D36FD2CC2.jpeg

Adult bums, including Dottie’s on the right which is as fluffy as they come, as they’re tearing into dandelions.

43E53E5A-39CD-42A3-8739-BE44A5FC6EAC.jpeg

Baby bum! Pip squeak is growing tail feathers! If nothing else. She still seems so very small at a week old.

These are waiting for me when I get home.
My pastor is watching over my house, while I’m on assignment.
Seems he decided that I didn’t have enough chooks:
Who would ever argue with your pastor! :idunnoView attachment 3799706
Your pastor gets a big bear hug from me. What little cuties. What do we have here? Looks like a Barred Rock, maybe 3 Buff orps or White Leghorns. I see a chipmunk chick hiding in the back. That little one could be anything. EE, Speckled Suspect, Wyandotte maybe, who knows? Do you know what they are Alex?

So, I JUST woke up. It’s 5 AM, so I am planning on going back to bed. Every time I’ve woken up tonight, I’ve gone and checked on the eggs. I think this is the third time.

Other Cemani egg has a pip! No chicks. One of the Cemani’s is trying to get out though, her pip is much larger than the others.

Hopefully they can get out by the time I want to get up.

Back
Top Bottom