I've been slowly working my way through my chicken pictures trying to weed out those that are out of focus, got half a chicken in, repeated, etc.
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before but it's one of my favourites.
This is Ruffles who got killed by the two Huskies.
The picture title is;
When We Were Young.
When we were young.JPG

I've been slowly working my way through my chicken pictures trying to weed out those that are out of focus, got half a chicken in, repeated, etc.
The picture title is;
When We Were Young.
View attachment 2390861
Lovely! 🥰 What a beautiful hen!

I have put my Silkie's head poof into a ponytail. I have trimmed the feathers before, using blunt end bandage scissors, but I like to ponytail holder because it's not permanent. I can take it out and all is back to normal.
Seriously? A pony tail? That I have to see. The people demand a photo!!!! Pleeease. :love

Seriously? A pony tail? That I have to see. The people demand a photo!!!! Pleeease. :love

You'll have to give me a few days. I have to do it again and it's raining until Friday. I will take pictures though. It's time for Thunder to have a check over any way. He'll be thrilled to have his manbun back!!! :lau :lau

You'll have to give me a few days. I have to do it again and it's raining until Friday. I will take pictures though. It's time for Thunder to have a check over any way. He'll be thrilled to have his manbun back!!! :lau :lau
Oh I am definitely looking forward to this one! :lau

The picture title is;
When We Were Young.
View attachment 2390861
She truly was beautiful. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom