Lol! It used to film a lot just down the street from me, and Andrew’s Uncle worked on it in the first 4 seasons or so. We finished watching all the episodes except for the last season in 2019... I got DH and my mom hooked on it. What was the best though, was on our 2018 Seattle trip to hear Temple Grandin speak on Autism and her experiences in the livestock industry, we took the Train home to Vancouver and ran into Misha Collins traveling with his son. A very nice person, humble and not at all standoffish.

I’ve had lots of celebrity interactions working at the West Vancouver Whole Foods, and have to say that although some can be complete jerks, most of the time if you just treat them like normal people they are nice enough. One of my ex co-workers has recently been posting to her Facebook best/worst celebrity interaction stories from her time there as well, some are just hilarious.
Kris, did I ever mention I have a SIL in Vancouver? DH is Canadian. :)

I've been slowly working my way through my chicken pictures trying to weed out those that are out of focus, got half a chicken in, repeated, etc.
I'm pretty sure I've posted this before but it's one of my favourites.
This is Ruffles who got killed by the two Huskies.
The picture title is;
When We Were Young.
View attachment 2390861
What an absolutely stunning photo. RIP Ruffles. For some reason, this photo made me a little misty eyed. I’m not sure why it struck me like that, but it definitely evoked an emotional response. Thank you for sharing.

Kris, did I ever mention I have a SIL in Vancouver? DH is Canadian. :)
Not that I’m aware of, but I haven’t been online often this year, so you may have mentioned it somewhere and I missed it (although I’m not sure, aside from myself, why it would come up on a thread here). Of the entire country I think Vancouver/Victoria is probably the nicest weather wise. Cost of living is through the roof though.

Not that I’m aware of, but I haven’t been online often this year, so you may have mentioned it somewhere and I missed it (although I’m not sure, aside from myself, why it would come up on a thread here). Of the entire country I think Vancouver/Victoria is probably the nicest weather wise. Cost of living is through the roof though.
Yeah, I only would have mentioned it to you.

I'm still madly trying to catch up on the three threads, but I had to share this story with you that my colleague shared with me today. She said that she was in her backyard the other day and could see her neighbour, two doors down. This neighbour was in her backyard, cuddling a hen the same way my colleague was cuddling her puppy! She said she had to share it with me. :love

The groupies hanging around outside the studio.

71D2DDC5-6BB3-4B53-8DBE-4462C5039F96.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom