BY Bob

Proprietor, Fluffy Butt Acres
Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
That is a problem. Even if I had a pistol in a belt like the cowboys, I doubt I would be quick enough to get a shot in.
Sometimes I see them coming but more often I see then leaving and the damage is done.
Yes. I stood up by reflex. It was not any thought process on my part. It happened way too fast. If I was not lucky I would have seen Sansa at best badly injured.

BY Bob

Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop

BY Bob

Premium Feather Member
Jan 1, 2016
Hershey, PA
My Coop
Happy Thanksgiving and King's Day folks! I hope your hearts and minds are full of joy.

It wasn't a holiday a Australia but I took a restful day nonetheless. After several very long days and Peggy's appointment and my neighbours mum died (not suddenly but not too drawn out either), I needed some peace and quiet. Blossom aproved.
I'm very glad you took the time. You have handled a lot recently. :hugs

Kris5902

Crossing the Road
Oct 12, 2018
British Columbia, Canada
And there was me thinking you would show it to Gus and provoke a cow uprising against the farm people you despise. I think a cow uprising supported by chickens from the air could be game-changing for you. :lau :lau :lau
I keep debating the ethics of training Gus like a warhorse, or at least to accidentally nudge unpleasant in-laws off steep cliffs... but he’s just so sweet (when he isn’t storming my chicken housing for snacks!) I have recently encountered some “small issues” with flying chickens. Not just Tailless, but Zip Tie, my flying MEAT bird! I have seen her gain altitude; how, with those stubby wings I do not know... She has now learned that if she flies to the top of the plastic snow fencing and lands on it, with her awesome 8-10lbs of weight, she can drop it enough for her sisters to also manage a jailbreak! Unfortunately this separates them from their cover from Ariel predators, and dry covered run area in rain. :he

Top Bottom