The Force is strong with this one! :lol:

8D536501-6EF5-41C5-A77B-61B8187DB376.jpeg

I think this is the first time I've see, or properly noticed your covered run Bob. They always seem to be around your feet on the decking.:D
I was thinking the exact same thing. I am having trouble posting pictures but was hoping to post one of Diana in my covered - she was lording it over the entire world perched high up on the temporary coop (safe in the covered run).

Hard getting used to new format. I didn't think there was anything wrong with the last one.
Too many sight clues - I don't need all these little drawings(?) What was so wrong about calling likes- likes, posts, posts? etc. etc.?

I learned the basics when I joined over 10 years ago, and added some new. But this has me feeling like the first readers little kids get in school "See Jane. See Jane Run. Run run run!"

Okay so I am grumpy at my age I've earned it. Change just for change sake is wasteful.

People who worked on these changes please don't hate. This is just my opinion.

Thankfully the weather regarding cold stuff is minimal. Wind can be a major problem here but it's only a couple of times a year when it knocks buildings apart.
I can't think of a day in the past ten years they haven't left the coop, even if it's only to find shelter elsewhere. Gedit has been the funniest with snow, she used to take a giant stride and then shake the snow off the following foot before she put it back in the snow.:D:love

I would love to see Gedit do that. That sounds hysterical. :gig

Back
Top Bottom