My dumb neighbor decided to fell a tree in the back of his yard adjacent to my yard. Yes it fell the wrong way, and smashed my fence. I had to cut up the branches, and mend the fence (same area as was hit by the drunk guy in the truck a while back. All my birds were on the other side of my yard thank goodness! But he’s going to get a bill for my inconvenience (you can count on that)! :barnie :he
As he should!

My dumb neighbor decided to fell a tree in the back of his yard adjacent to my yard. Yes it fell the wrong way, and smashed my fence. I had to cut up the branches, and mend the fence (same area as was hit by the drunk guy in the truck a while back. All my birds were on the other side of my yard thank goodness! But he’s going to get a bill for my inconvenience (you can count on that)! :barnie :he
Yikes! That fence has been abused this year.

Side note: be careful with overgrown lemon trees, they have huge painful spikes on the branches! Ouch :old :eek:
When we lived in CA, my kids climbed a friend's lemon tree to get the big ones from the top. They were already up there before my friend exclaimed "tell them to watch out for the spikes!" :eek:
Thankfully no kiddos were harmed, and the giant lemons made delicious lemonade!

:hugs I'm sorry Bob. I was up early hoping for news but not to worry. They will arrive & Phyllis will be thrilled.
I took her off the nest when I got back. I have not told her about them because I want it to be a surprise. 😉

Therefore I could not even talk to the others as they are blabbermouths.

Fortunately Davis keeps a good secret. He has been listening to me. Treats for him tonight.

20210803_161238.jpg

Back
Top Bottom