Hair Styles

Legertha and Sylvie have been working on their hair styles. What does everyone think?

Legertha
I'm not quite sure how to describe this. Let's start with the top view.
View attachment 2832550View attachment 2832551View attachment 2832552

The V shape from the front is quite impressive.
View attachment 2832553

Sylvie is just starting her pin feathers. She is going for more of a Mohawk style.

View attachment 2832558
Iā€™m dying with laughter over Legerthaā€™s ā€œhairā€ style. She looks like she parted it in the middle and tried to slick it down but it didnā€™t work. šŸ¤£
She will be joining a barbershop quartet or playing honky tonk piano next.
Hahahahaha. Oh, sorry Legertha. Iā€™m sure your finished ā€œdoā€ will be spectacularly elegant.

This did not seem to go well

I let Phyllis make contact with the chicks. I will let the video speak for itself.

No one was injured though Legertha got out as I was removing Phyllis
Maybe the chicks are getting too old to trigger that maternal instinct. :(:hugs

I like RCā€™s idea of associating them with good things like meal worms.

Maybe the chicks are getting too old to trigger that maternal instinct. :(:hugs

I like RCā€™s idea of associating them with good things like meal worms.
I wanted to get an idea of what was in everyone's mind so I took advantage of Phyllis being there and opened the door. Now I know and can plan an old style integration for them.

No worries everyone. No one was hurt and knowledge was gained. I have done 5 integrations now. I will do this a little different but it will get done.

So am I. Warped sense of humor. I keep trying to find a warp remover, but just like in construction, they're impossible to find.

:lau :gig :hugs
CVS pharmacy has warp remover, but I wouldnā€™t suggest buying reading glasses from them!:lau:gig Wart, warp, whatā€™s the difference?

CVS pharmacy has warp remover, but I wouldnā€™t suggest buying reading glasses from them!:lau:gig Wart, warp, whatā€™s the difference?
Virus vs Bent.....more than reading glasses may be in order for you šŸ§

Probably owe some taxes too. Lemme see...

20210804_185201.jpg
He still likes digging.

Back
Top Bottom