Monday is once again done. Got called to work by the stagehand union for the first time since the shut down, so I will be going in for my first covid test tomorrow. Luckily they are doing saliva tests at the university testing center, so no nasal swab. Excited for the extra paycheck, hopefully the results are back in time. They require a negative test within 48 hours of working, but that us about the usual processing time :p

20210913_200713.jpg
20210913_200910.jpg

Monday is once again done. Got called to work by the stagehand union for the first time since the shut down, so I will be going in for my first covid test tomorrow. Luckily they are doing saliva tests at the university testing center, so no nasal swab. Excited for the extra paycheck, hopefully the results are back in time. They require a negative test within 48 hours of working, but that us about the usual processing time :p

View attachment 2832914View attachment 2832915
That’s good news! I’ve been back in the office for well over a year. Lucky for me, I have access to on-site COVID testing (self-administered nasal swab) weekly.

This did not seem to go well

I let Phyllis make contact with the chicks. I will let the video speak for itself.

No one was injured though Legertha got out as I was removing Phyllis
Yeh, I had a feeling she was going to be aggressive. So glad you were there to intervene.

So cancer or inflammation of the fallopian tubes. These poor birds go through as much hell as humans :(

Thank you for sharing this information as sad as it is, I've learned today. Now I know what to look out for.

I'm in the process our getting my girls poops checked by a lab. I'm dreading amber's diagnosis. I keep thinking it's the kidneys with her.
I’m sorry to hear that. What color are her urates?

I would not touch them during molt. The poo will fall off with the feathers. I do not like to handle them when they are molting.
X2 when at all possible. Last year I had to tube Ester during molt and think things might be headed that way right now with Minnie. Otherwise, no handling during molt happens here.

Back
Top Bottom