Tight Rope Walking

I have started trying to get the littles to eat from my hand. They are of course terrified of the hand. Yesterday in order to get away Legertha decided to fly. Watch as they right tight rope walk their way around the brooder. They perched for quite some time and then flew back into the brooder.

BY Bob - do you have some photos of Sylvie? Her barring is so much lighter than Legertha’s, I’m worried she’s a boy.

BY Bob - do you have some photos of Sylvie? Her barring is so much lighter than Legertha’s, I’m worried she’s a boy.
Her feathers are lighter than Legertha.

Now for BY Bob's self delusional rant.......The breeder said they were auto sexed at birth. Their heads were essentially the some coloring when we got them. Sylvie is smaller than Legertha. She does not have an upright posture. Ok. That is out of the way.

Legertha on the left, Sylvie on the right
20210916_191351.jpg

Her feathers are lighter than Legertha.

Now for BY Bob's self delusional rant.......The breeder said they were auto sexed at birth. Their heads were essentially the some coloring when we got them. Sylvie is smaller than Legertha. She does not have an upright posture. Ok. That is out of the way.

Legertha on the left, Sylvie on the right
View attachment 2835840
BoPeeps is different colored than the other barred rocks, but she’s every much a hen. (And a lady) Eggs every day So far. :confused:

Tight Rope Walking

I have started trying to get the littles to eat from my hand. They are of course terrified of the hand. Yesterday in order to get away Legertha decided to fly. Watch as they right tight rope walk their way around the brooder. They perched for quite some time and then flew back into the brooder.

Looks like Sylvia didn't want to be far from Legertha!

Back
Top Bottom