Thank you! So far, Ruby is doing very well. Her stance is a lot better without that giant bulge between her legs. This morning I tubed 65mLof fluid with a tiny bit of baby bird formula in anticipation of getting a return call from the vet saying we could come in. Then I tubed another 60mLof just warm Pedialyte after we had been home for a little bit. I’m doing my best to set her up for success. So far, so good. I will continue to tube fluids. I’m not too worried about her eating, as I think she’s doing that just fine.
Oh that's good news! What the vet say? Anything new?

Yes they would roost. Yes they are sleeping on top of the plate. It is 78°F (25.5°C) in the room they are in. I have not seen them use the heat plate in some time. Now it is not 78°F outside at night so that will change when I move them outside.
I may have missed a post. How long before they start sleeping in the Cluckle Hut?

Have the sweetest of dreams źzz.

Good night Alex and jaffar
Not too many people would sleep with their rooster! But cats and dogs seem acceptable? I don’t have a dog or a cat, so, what’s the difference? Ps. Can anyone set their cat or dog to exactly 05:30 am? ,,,,, well? (I thought not) I will keep with my roo, thank you! :D

Back
Top Bottom