I've always wanted to go. They have cats everywhere too! It seems like my kind of place. 😆
I wonder if the leghorns there lay fewer eggs in a year. They must go broody in order to make more leghorns. I truly wonder how close to true Italian leghorns they might be. Maybe I should retire and go study them. 🤔

My boys are normally quite, most of the time. But when you refuse to walk in the snow, and limit yourself to the horses stalls, they get bored. Ok, mostly Branch got bored and crowed his fool head off. I solved that by bringing him in for tv time. Honestly I think he is a spoiled brat who wanted nothing to do with the snow. I cannot blame him, snuggle time on his warmed towel watching tv is far more entertaining.
Another house chicken!

Another house chicken!
Did someone say house chicken?

20210119_115231.jpg

I would shy away from any pre-made coop like these. I started with one just like it. Can you help me to understand your situation, how you plan to keep your chickens, etc. Will they be able to free range or will they live their lives in the coop? That can help me to understand what may work best for you.

Back
Top Bottom