2fer Tuesday

You may notice a certain Polish hen in a lot of photos today. My friend is back and I am enjoying our time together.

20220628_075735.jpg
20220628_075040.jpg
20220628_070335.jpg
20220628_075034.jpg
20220628_074700.jpg
20220628_074639.jpg
20220628_074537.jpg

Chipie, my mamma bantam, is a very human defiant hen, and she is teaching her chicks to be.
However yesterday there was a turning point when they were hanging around us at lunch and my partner threw them a little piece of cheese.
She came up to the table and started making broody screams at us for more.
We didn't access her demands, and this is what happened when we had finished eating.
One of the little chicks still can't fly at three weeks, he's growing much slower than the others and hasn't grown proper wings feather yet. I hope he catches up and it doesn't become a problem.

View attachment 3166434
Your video is listed as private and we cannot see it.

Chipie, my mamma bantam, is a very human defiant hen, and she is teaching her chicks to be.
However yesterday there was a turning point when they were hanging around us at lunch and my partner threw them a little piece of cheese.
She came up to the table and started making broody screams at us for more.
We didn't access her demands, and this is what happened when we had finished eating.
One of the little chicks still can't fly at three weeks, he's growing much slower than the others and hasn't grown proper wings feather yet. I hope he catches up and it doesn't become a problem.

View attachment 3166434
Lovely. Hope for the best for the little one
I think you need to mark the video so anyone with a link can see it. For me it says it is private and I cannot view it.
🙁

As Bob says for here a mugshot is any close up face picture. The term mugshot is more generally used to mean the photographs that are taken of head and shoulders (face on and sideways) when someone is arrested. It comes from mug as an English slang term for face.

And for Tuesday it can be 2fer Tuesday, twofer Tuesday, or more completely two for Tuesday. Those are all just made up for here!

And here is my school teacher lecturing tax.
5B697B82-A6FA-4D2B-99DE-1C16E62F8903.jpeg

The answer to it is…. It’s both true and false, dead and alive.., until we observe it or attempt to measure it! Quantum mechanics (for dummies) :old
You can observe the effects of imaginary numbers. Some properties of electricity is a perfect example of that.

(but please don't ask me about electricity. In physics, I got the concept of electrical flow impacting polarization regarding magnets (i.e. magnetic field), but did NOT retain that which was memorized but not understood 35+ years ago.) *sigh* But I got calculating with signed number just fine. Now that is systematic and logical! magnetic fields, not so much..why, when electricity flows right to left, is the magnetic field generated in a cyclical field around the wire in a counter=-clockwise direction? Why not clockwise? How does that get determined? Physic's teacher's response: just remember it like this: make a loose fist with right hand, thumb out. Thumb is direction of current, fingers are magnetic flow/field. Didn't help that I'm a lefty and kept wanting to use my left hand, which of course, would make the magnetic field flow in reverse!!!:lau:lau:lau

I'm away at a conference. I'll pay my tax (with interest) end of the week.:D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom