I’m getting excited about leaving on Friday 7/8/22. Going to get my car! I have already put the auto insurance plan on it (frustrating doing that today) but a new set of wheels is going to be nice. 🚘View attachment 3175299
Tax from the past:
Awesome 💖 what is it!!

Gorda is much better, back to her normal squawking self. It looks overcast from the pics but the sun had already set . No relief from the heat so tomorrow I'll put more ventilation where possible and order the shade cloth Friday when I get paid.
Glad to hear the chook is doing well 💖

Sorry to hear it's still hot ☹️

Surely they hold a few appointments for emergency cases.
You live in a different world. I have found one vet who knows the back end of a chicken from the beak end. She is not an avian vet but she has a small flock and sees other types of birds, reptiles etc. Just one. She doesn't work full time.
Sure, if I needed a chicken euthenized then a larger number of vets would be willing to help me put an animal out of its misery as an emergency.

Hahaha

One year I had a stellar crop of peaches that I was going to pick, but it was hot and I didn't want to that night it was so hot, so I decided to wait till morning.

Next morning I went to the barn and checked the peaches on the way - darn tootin! Every single one gone!!! Must have been 2 dozen of them !!!! :th
Yup. Raccoons. They clear an entire tree overnight.
:eek:

I’m getting excited about leaving on Friday 7/8/22. Going to get my car! I have already put the auto insurance plan on it (frustrating doing that today) but a new set of wheels is going to be nice. 🚘View attachment 3175299
Tax from the past:
There is nothing like a new car. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom