I need pictures of dear Lacey! I love Cornish Rex kitties!!
Ask and you shall receive!
A2356AD0-A944-4101-ABFA-8E07DB49165D.jpeg
ECB7CB17-EB17-4DB7-A062-2465305A8AF9.jpeg
ADE3845D-F4B9-4D45-AC0A-5CDD1AFBEAB6.jpeg

Deana is quite beautiful. Ah but that Tsuki, what beautiful lady! Thanks so much. I can't get enough.
Thank you Bob. I will pass along the compliments!
Happy Valentine's Day to All

I thought I would use Eve today to add some variety. She is so happy now.
View attachment 2026229

Such a cutie! She is really thriving. She will be helping Grandpa Bob to collect eggs and round up chooks in no time!
Tsuki looks like a proper Leghorn! Most I see on BYC are too heavy. The Italian Leghorn (Tuscany) is a lightweight forager. They're quite popular a bit South of here.

Thanks Shad. She is too busy chasing everyone else away from the food to over eat. :lol:

This is clearly not where we fell asleep.
Dawn in the garage, and some puzzlement, but everyone is OK and it is a cozy 37 degrees inside.
One discovery is that the garage is over-run with mice. They woke up the chickens with their scampering around. I need to deal with that. Maybe the lazy cats can help.View attachment 2026748
Or you could give the chooks the run of the garage for the night. I’m sure they’d catch a mouse or two.

She's a horror.:D She's bossy, greedy and prone to having tantrums.
Well she is pretty and she knows it! What exactly does a chicken-tantrum look like? Enquiring minds want video evidence!
You took the words right out of my keyboard RoyalChick. Could you describe a chicken tantrum for us Shad?

I had one 3 years older & 1 18 months younger. :thWhat was I thinking? The identicals had a twin language which they taught to my daughter so I had 3 whose 1st language was not English & had a communication system all their own! And ~ they had no singular pronouns till they were well into their teens. I wasn't one of these mums who always dressed them the same & bought identical presents but they had, & still have, this little world all their own. I pity their wives.
Are they married yet? Perhaps they will marry identical twin sisters.

You took the words right out of my keyboard RoyalChick. Could you describe a chicken tantrum for us Shad?
Oh yes, thank you for reminding me. @Shadrach I got distracted by the whole video, Microsoft thing - but even without video we do need to understand chicken tantrums!

Back
Top Bottom