Going to have to try the energizer headlamp... the red sounds like a useful function, most of mine have two or three settings including a strobe... which is very disconcerting

I think the strobe is for if you fall over in the chicken coop and need to be rescued before the velociraptors devour you.
And here is Maggie - velociraptor of the day put out that we were building the Chicken Palace and not letting her in to inspect.
297A5D8A-5FDD-42EA-9934-5AB4023065EC.jpeg

I think the strobe is for if you fall over in the chicken coop and need to be rescued before the velociraptors devour you.
And here is Maggie - velociraptor of the day put out that we were building the Chicken Palace and not letting her in to inspect.
View attachment 2030715

You should let her help. Mine love to help.

View attachment 2030715
A little music .. put the stobe light on .. get a chicken line dance going LOL..

You should let her help. Mine love to help.
Yes she loves to help. There are two problems. (1) Her idea of helping is not always that helpful; (2) She has suicidal tendencies - there is not a piece of junk - dropped screw, broken staple, rubber band, piece of plastic - that she won't find and start devouring. So I am always diving to the floor to grab her and pull crap out of her beak. It is exhausting! But Chicken Palace is coming together and this weekend I am going to rake the ground to make sure it is safe. I am hoping next weekend the Princesses can move in. I am so excited! There is still lots to do to finish - but moving in will be a big milestone.

Yes she loves to help. There are two problems. (1) Her idea of helping is not always that helpful; (2) She has suicidal tendencies - there is not a piece of junk - dropped screw, broken staple, rubber band, piece of plastic - that she won't find and start devouring. So I am always diving to the floor to grab her and pull crap out of her beak. It is exhausting! But Chicken Palace is coming together and this weekend I am going to rake the ground to make sure it is safe. I am hoping next weekend the Princesses can move in. I am so excited! There is still lots to do to finish - but moving in will be a big milestone.

Hattie likes to eat sawdust. I am always waiving her off from that. Lilly just wants to direct what I'm doing. I need to take her ideas into consideration.

I might suggest running a magnet over everything to find any screws or nails. A rake may not show you everything.

Hattie likes to eat sawdust. I am always waiving her off from that. Lilly just wants to direct what I'm doing. I need to take her ideas into consideration.

I might suggest running a magnet over everything to find any screws or nails. A rake may not show you everything.
Good tip on the magnet. Thank you. And of course Lilly wants to direct proceedings - quite right!
My Maggie I think just wants to 'be involved'. Maggie is the one that makes friends with delivery guys. She just loves people and can't really stomach the fact that there are people doing people stuff and not including her.

X 1000 for the magnet.

Back
Top Bottom