Phyllis got Hurt Today

The middle toe on her left foot got caught in the back door today as she rushed to come in as I was closing the door. It bled badly. I tried to keep her still so it could stop bleeding but as soon as I let her back out it started bleeding again. We did watch some TV together today.
View attachment 2071487

She stared both cats down as well.
Awww poor Phyllis. She's leading a very demanding life of late. New home, new friends, an egg, sore toe...

By the way... Your tshirt!!!

Phyllis got Hurt Today

The middle toe on her left foot got caught in the back door today as she rushed to come in as I was closing the door. It bled badly. I tried to keep her still so it could stop bleeding but as soon as I let her back out it started bleeding again. We did watch some TV together today.
View attachment 2071487

Poor baby! And I hadn't appreciated how tiny she is. I would be terrified of hurting a chicken that tiny when I picked her up - she looks so fragile!

Yesterday was gals in the nests and today is eggs in the nests! And I just can’t help taking pics of my eggs.. I just love them so much! 13 eggs today :love View attachment 2068871View attachment 2068872View attachment 2068873View attachment 2068874View attachment 2068875View attachment 2068876View attachment 2068877View attachment 2068878

Just lovely!!! I recieved 7 myself today.♥️
20200401_192859.jpg

Phyllis got Hurt Today

View attachment 2071487

Aaawwwww, poor dear :(... at least you are there to make her all better!

And I love that shirt!!!

Poor baby! And I hadn't appreciated how tiny she is. I would be terrified of hurting a chicken that tiny when I picked her up - she looks so fragile!
She is so sweet. She hung out for over 30 min with us. Her little feet are so small. I was so worried that I had hurt her worse. She was leaving blood all over the deck. I expected her toe to be missing.

Back
Top Bottom