That's a lovely shade of blue, but you are right, it does shout "Oi! Look at me!"

Maybe use it as an accent colour on some trim. Or paint some terracotta pots to go around the palace and plant some chook herbs in them. (My girls love Italian parsley and comfrey)

Pots, herbs. Genius! Thanks for the idea. Still wondering about the ladder though!

Goodness! That looks violent. Were there hailstones too?

Just as well you made such a sturdy coop for them to shelter under Bob. I wonder how Mister Bunny and family fared?
They were warning about hail but somehow we missed that. No hail thankfully.

What breed is your chicken named patsy? I have three of the same breed but have no clue what they are called.
Patsy was rescued so I'm not entirely sure but I believe that she was likely a Copper Maran. She was beautiful.

20200520_164017.jpg

Not too sure. I'm up at all hours (obviously) watching over him. those tiny bastard maggots hide in all those feathers
This is me just spitballing here but how about a salt water bath? The salt water should kill the maggots. They are fairly fragile. The water would get all around the featers for you. It should at least help.

He is still my rooster, and I love him, and I will do whatever it takes to save my beautiful Jaffar!
If any of you were to meet this bird, then you would truly understand.
I don't have to meet him and I understand completely. :hugs :hugs

Back
Top Bottom