Cillin's leg tonight.
I keep hoping the bump will go down. It is slightly smaller and scales are growing either side.
It's healed enough to scrub now without causing Cillin any discomfort. I use a toothbrush soaked in Chlohexidine for the cleaning. The yellow/orange stuff is Betadine.
View attachment 2279212
That's looking much better to me.

Cillin's leg tonight.
I keep hoping the bump will go down. It is slightly smaller and scales are growing either side.
It's healed enough to scrub now without causing Cillin any discomfort. I use a toothbrush soaked in Chlohexidine for the cleaning. The yellow/orange stuff is Betadine.
View attachment 2279212

That looks wonderful!

Slow Down, You Move Too Fast

Last night i got some great slow motion videos of everyone eating some mealy worms.

Let's start with the Littles

How about Aurora? Watch that beard as she eats.

Now some Hattie videos. The first one is very cool. Watch her toss that worm back after she has picked it up in her beak.

In this one Hattie double clutches before getting the worm she wants. Watch those wattle wobble.

Now for my little scene stealer. Here are two Phyllis videos. I can't stop giggling at how the feathers in her hair move. :gig

Slow Down, You Move Too Fast

Last night i got some great slow motion videos of everyone eating some mealy worms.

Let's start with the Littles

How about Aurora? Watch that beard as she eats.

Now some Hattie videos. The first one is very cool. Watch her toss that worm back after she has picked it up in her beak.

In this one Hattie double clutches before getting the worm she wants. Watch those wattle wobble.

Now for my little scene stealer. Here are two Phyllis videos. I can't stop giggling at how the feathers in her hair move. :gig

Thanks, I needed that! :love

Back
Top Bottom