I just rescued Mr. Squirrel from the killer pool. Lilly said to let him drown. I saved him anyway.
20200917_184246.jpg

Through the careful application of various sized hammers I have a computer that sort of works. It's not a permanent solution and could crash any moment.
Just saying.
Lockdown fever has infected the powers that be again and everyone is trying to cram in various appointments at once in case nobody is allowed out soon.:rolleyes:
I'm getting really tired of this I might add.
For me this means a couple of dental appointments so I can have a bottom set of teeth. Chewing with gums isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I also have two heart appointments, one appointment at the local health center (all the local surgeries are shut:confused:) and a couple of legal appointments.
When I die, I'm going to raise an army of the dead and eliminate all politicians from the face of the earth! I'll probably do all the lawyers etc while I'm at it.
The good news is I can do pictures again.:wee
What I've lashed up is fast, but unstable. Very fitting some might say.:D
P9184571.JPG

Not quite sure why Tap is dancing. Could be the prospect of fame I suppose.
Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to resize the pictures so they are browser slowing monsters. I'm working on it.

Through the careful application of various sized hammers I have a computer that sort of works. It's not a permanent solution and could crash any moment.
Just saying.
Lockdown fever has infected the powers that be again and everyone is trying to cram in various appointments at once in case nobody is allowed out soon.:rolleyes:
I'm getting really tired of this I might add.
For me this means a couple of dental appointments so I can have a bottom set of teeth. Chewing with gums isn't all it's cracked up to be.
I also have two heart appointments, one appointment at the local health center (all the local surgeries are shut:confused:) and a couple of legal appointments.
When I die, I'm going to raise an army of the dead and eliminate all politicians from the face of the earth! I'll probably do all the lawyers etc while I'm at it.
The good news is I can do pictures again.:wee
What I've lashed up is fast, but unstable. Very fitting some might say.:D
View attachment 2338598
Not quite sure why Tap is dancing. Could be the prospect of fame I suppose.
Unfortunately I can't seem to be able to resize the pictures so they are browser slowing monsters. I'm working on it.
I'm so glad you are back to almost normal. I do love some Tap Dancing. Has she ever seen Gregory Hines?

I see that Sony Vaio laptop in the background. I assume that is your backup. I always wanted one of those super slim machines but could never afford one. Do they even still make those?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom