THANKS! But now I’m going to the ER to have my eye checked. Gouged it on a branch today. I did not realize the sclera had a chunk missing until hours later when I asked my daughter to look at it.
Thanks. I’m fine. Got antibiotic drops, a tetanus shot and ophthalmologist referral for follow up, since there was still a little tissue hanging on.
Thank goodness it wasn't worse.

Those rats are proving dangerous!

Get better soon micstrachan. :hugs:fl:hugs

Edwina is outside free ranging with the rest of the flock and she did this weird run-waddle across the grass. I was concerned that she had a problem....until I realized.

The grass needs mowing. 🙄

Bonus gratuitous Tsuki Pictures for ByBob.

Heading for bed
IMG20200927173614.jpg

Tsuki seems to be growing her spurs too. What is this new fad among hens?
IMG20200927173741.jpg

Tsuki's favourite perch
IMG20200927173827.jpg

Hey, Bob! I couldn’t help myself and wanted to look back on this doc I read the other night and compare it to your Cream Legbar analysis. Do you recall where you got your info? I’m still interested in where the crest came from, amd there’s this “Chilean hen” mentioned here..
I pieced mine together from multiple sources. I believe that the Araucana is the Chilean hen that is mentioned in yours. As for the crest, I could not find a source. My guess is it is a partial expression of the beard and muff somehow but that is truly a guess.

Edwina is outside free ranging with the rest of the flock and she did this weird run-waddle across the grass. I was concerned that she had a problem....until I realized.

The grass needs mowing. 🙄

Bonus gratuitous Tsuki Pictures for ByBob.

Heading for bed
View attachment 2350044

Tsuki seems to be growing her spurs too. What is this new fad among hens?
View attachment 2350045

Tsuki's favourite perch
View attachment 2350046
Hello beautiful :frow Looking good! Imagine how much tougher you can be with spurs. Good thought young lady. No one will ever question your benevolent rule again. 😆

Hi Alice:frow

Thanks @Aussie-Chookmum

Decorating the House

it started with Lilly and Patsy's school picture and then Lilly's picture with Santa went up. This past week we went all in. The kitchen wall is fully decorated with our special friends. My children are now afraid the we will take down their baby pictures and replace them with our new favorites! 😆

20200925_091738.jpg

Decorating the House

it started with Lilly and Patsy's school picture and then Lilly's picture with Santa went up. This past week we went all in. The kitchen wall is fully decorated with our special friends. My children are now afraid the we will take down their baby pictures and replace them with our new favorites! 😆

View attachment 2350107
Nice! And it looks like there is space for many, many more!

Decorating the House

View attachment 2350107
This is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom