As I have thought many times, and maybe posted at least once, I really admire your tenacity and cheerfulness in the face of adversity. You are an inspiration. Seriously!

Thanks! This could just be our breaking point... DH was all ā€œno way, we canā€™t go through winter without a toilet, and no outhousesā€, He was not particularly enthusiastic about a composting toilet either (only slightly illegal here, just like our jury-rigged septic tank we donā€™t have for the RV).

My plan of attack is to start looting the other broken down trailers for parts first. Thereā€™s one supposedly working RV toilet that was pulled out of a ā€˜78 trailer sitting in a junk pile, then there is one other trailer of a similar vintage that might have one I could steal parked between our RV and house build.

Today though Iā€™m off to the Abattoir DH works at on the other island with 28 birds, almost all cockerels. Then to yet another Abattoir on Vancouver Island to pick up the missing pork from my Friend. we bought a side of pork he raised, but this plant ā€œlostā€ it. Due to their Covid protocols they donā€™t allow you out of the vehicle to check your load, and put the invoice in one of the boxes, it took him a while to realize he was short our side, all the leaf lard, and another customers ground pork. Apparently they found our missing box, though the ground and lard are still questionable. Iā€™m going to see if I can get him a refund or credit towards his next years processing fee. Got to put that decade of front end retail management to use whenever I can!

Replaced Again

I was getting ready this morning to go out and have coffee with the ladies when I heard Lilly crowing. She did it 3 times this morning. I just missed recording the third one. Here is what I did catch with my video.

Well, between the chair thieving and the crowing, Iā€™d start worrying too. I hear Phyllis also changed her Beakbook relationship status to ā€œits complicatedā€ and may be seeing another Rooster on the side!

Well, between the chair thieving and the crowing, Iā€™d start worrying too. I hear Phyllis also changed her Beakbook relationship status to ā€œits complicatedā€ and may be seeing another Rooster on the side!
You do know, I have to tell BLU! (He may be quite saddened by that news)

Thanks! This could just be our breaking point... DH was all ā€œno way, we canā€™t go through winter without a toilet, and no outhousesā€, He was not particularly enthusiastic about a composting toilet either (only slightly illegal here, just like our jury-rigged septic tank we donā€™t have for the RV).

My plan of attack is to start looting the other broken down trailers for parts first. Thereā€™s one supposedly working RV toilet that was pulled out of a ā€˜78 trailer sitting in a junk pile, then there is one other trailer of a similar vintage that might have one I could steal parked between our RV and house build.

Today though Iā€™m off to the Abattoir DH works at on the other island with 28 birds, almost all cockerels. Then to yet another Abattoir on Vancouver Island to pick up the missing pork from my Friend. we bought a side of pork he raised, but this plant ā€œlostā€ it. Due to their Covid protocols they donā€™t allow you out of the vehicle to check your load, and put the invoice in one of the boxes, it took him a while to realize he was short our side, all the leaf lard, and another customers ground pork. Apparently they found our missing box, though the ground and lard are still questionable. Iā€™m going to see if I can get him a refund or credit towards his next years processing fee. Got to put that decade of front end retail management to use whenever I can!
Best of luck today. I know you will work them over well.

Even I did not know that about Phyllis. Shocking! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom