Poor hen. I am reminded of the kiwi.

1607162003893.png

Child birth is no joke.
I think the marsupials have a much more sensible way of doing it. A new born kangaroo joey is only as big as the first joint of a thumb.

1607162271013.png

Listen. I have been online all afternoon looking here, within a 50 mile radius (That's 80.5 kilometers to you Aussies) for replacement hens, and can find NONE! (None worth buying anyways):th
Hang on Alex. You have roosters. Have none of your hens gone broody or are the roosters not fulfilling all their duties?
There seems to be an epidemic of broodiness in other parts of the world. Notably Queensland.
Hopefully it will infect your flock and you could raise some chicks. :fl (only if you want them of course)

Hang on Alex. You have roosters. Have none of your hens gone broody or are the roosters not fulfilling all their duties?
There seems to be an epidemic of broodiness in other parts of the world. Notably Queensland.
Hopefully it will infect your flock and you could raise some chicks. :fl (only if you want them of course)
Only two went broody. Roxy broke her leg and I had to kill her. Hen-Rietta went broody but then lost interest. Maybe I should go to Queensland!!!

Back
Top Bottom