I was wondering if any of you have been in contact with Ali James. She used to post here but hasn't for some time. I've left a message on her profile page.
Not a peep. She does have at least one small child if I remember correctly. Hopefully she is just busy.
She knows we are here for her if she has chicken problems. As the saying goes, "No news is good news."

Ahhh, I missed fluffy butt Friday 🤣
Instead I’ll give 3 pics.
First is of the ladies doing a good job of demolishing a tin of sardines together this morning (Snow got a few pecks from Bok once it was down to scraps)
The second is from yesterday afternoon with Bok digging a good old hole and the young ones cleaning up anything interesting that she kicked out 🥰
They are getting along so well so far, fingers crossed it continues. Snow actually made a few chicken sounds earlier, not just the ‘peep peep peep’ 😝
Third pic is just for fun!

That’s ok, you are in time for Sassy Butt Saturday. ;)

I do have some Canestan. I could perhaps give her comb a wipe down and then put some Canestan on it.

I'd use a baby shampoo or daemon dish soap to give it a cleaning then apply a bit of cream to it.

I bit it will look better by morning.

EDIT: mercy that was supposed to say Dawn not daemon.:barnie

Last edited:
We had some sulfur-crested cockies hanging around the garden yesterday. They were perched on the clothes line but didn’t stay put whilst I grabbed my phone.

View attachment 2490940

View attachment 2490941

View attachment 2490942
I see your cockatoo and raise you two King Parrots! ☺
IMG20210116132017.jpg

And a Crimson Rosella
IMG20210116130753.jpg

You can just see the edge of the study window on the right.

Back
Top Bottom