Oswald was cheepy's erm, consort I suppose. He was the father of Cheepy's army, one of which was Dink who you may have read about. This makes him the grand father of Donk and the great grandfather of Knock and the great great grandfather of Knock 3 who got rehomed.
Bet you wish you hadn't posted now.:p
Rip was Notch's brother. He was for a while the main man for Tribe 4.
Both are dead now but as you can read, not forgotton.
We really, really need that family tree!

The Princesses were most uncooperative this morning. They insisted on pecking my legs, my boots, my phone and my hands. Ultimately they flatly denied it was Friday.
After 45 minutes of trying to capture any fluffy butt photos I gave up and resorted to the coop camera. Sorry not to have better quality pics. Here are Minnie & Dotty and Maggie. My three fluffiest by far!
View attachment 2498688View attachment 2498689
So beautiful! 🥰

Got some pics, here's Queenie eating with Butters out of the trough feeder
IMG_20210121_152805682.jpg

And their finishing up some mealy worms at their treats log, checking for spilled ones and looking in every crevice. Soon they'll start excavating around it ...

IMG_20210122_140911087.jpg
IMG_20210122_140950344.jpg

Here's a fluffy butt for Friday! Of course that's Hazel, top position for top hen.
IMG_20210122_140943937.jpg

Got some pics, here's Queenie eating with Butters out of the trough feeder
View attachment 2499164

And their finishing up some mealy worms at their treats log, checking for spilled ones and looking in every crevice. Soon they'll start excavating around it ...

View attachment 2499170
View attachment 2499181

Here's a fluffy butt for Friday! Of course that's Hazel, top position for top hen.
View attachment 2499175
Such a beautiful flock tribe! I love to see them getting along.

Oh my, to have them spend so many mornings with you like this is so special 🥰
And at least they are going somewhere where you can visit and get regular updates.
Just gorgeous little coffee companions 😊
I'm loving the trips down Memory Lane Scrambles!

My tribe is warped somehow. I'm sure all I need is a good rooster, right?
I am sure that would help, but mine do manage similarly without one. They used to think I was their rooster but our relationship has changed somehow and that is no longer my position in their lives.

What spooked everyone?
I have no idea! Something clearly did but then it went away. Maggie is fast on her feet getting to safety but I don't have a camera out on that side so I don't know if maybe a fox approached where she was hanging out.
I did think it was a good video to show the different zones of the Chicken Palace connected by the little chicken doors they jump through.

Back
Top Bottom