I have none of those remedies available. the tylonol is making my stomach sick
What did they give you at the hospital for it earlier?
Is it charred skin or just red, swollen and painful?
Personally, if you are in that much pain amd have ambulance cover, I’d be calling and going in for treatment because it doesn’t sound like they did enough earlier.
I know here though, if you aren’t covered it costs a bucket load, not sure about over there where you are.
Your call, Alex. Only you know how you feel right now...

Personally, if you are in that much pain amd have ambulance cover, I’d be calling and going in for treatment because it doesn’t sound like they did enough earlier.
I know here though, if you aren’t covered it costs a bucket load, not sure about over there where you are.
Going now is good advice. My understanding is that burns can get deeper than initially assessed.

Scrambles, my Lexus IS faster than any ambulance but I I’m 20 miles from town and that local hospital is taking reservations due to COVID. I’m glad that I still have clout in this small town

Hopefully he's heeding your good advice!
Wishing you well, Alex!
Hopefully.
Scrambles, my Lexus IS faster than any ambulance but I I’m 20 miles from town and that local hospital is taking reservations due to COVID. I’m glad that I still have clout in this small town
So you are in there or on your way?
Be careful driving one handed! I’m glad you still have clout too!

Back
Top Bottom