@Scrambles83 Was it you I promised wormer information?
This is what the Vet has given me this time. I like she's mixing the medications up. Less chance of my girls becoming resistant again.

It's Ivomec & all I have to do is syringe the dose onto the back of the neck like you'd treat a cat for fleas. There is no witholding period on the eggs.
View attachment 2626992
When I got the Faverolles, the breeders dosed them with Ivermectin, but said there was a two-week withholding period. I’m guessing your vet would know what’s what though.

When I got the Faverolles, the breeders dosed them with Ivermectin, but said there was a two-week withholding period. I’m guessing your vet would know what’s what though.
Since the Baycox I always double check & ask if they don't say. They said no witholding period.

This is what the Vet has given me this time. I like she's mixing the medications up. Less chance of my girls becoming resistant again.

It's Ivomec & all I have to do is syringe the dose onto the back of the neck like you'd treat a cat for fleas. There is no witholding period on the eggs.
View attachment 2626992
Oooo, yes it was me! That sounds so much easier than trying to feed it to them! I’ll ask my vet next time they are due, have bookmarked your post.
Thanks so much!!
Let us know how it goes.

Oooo, yes it was me! That sounds so much easier than trying to feed it to them! I’ll ask my vet next time they are due, have bookmarked your post.
Thanks so much!!
Let us know how it goes.
You're welcome. Just bear in mind Shad's advice & double check it has done the job.

Hey @BY Bob I finally got a video of Ned crowing. Unfortunately I was inside and I took it through the window screen, but I think it should do.

https://youtube.com/shorts/QXWbWY_ZHU8?feature=share

Ned and Lucky spent some quality time together today.
20210420_183724.jpg

View attachment 2626992
Amazing. I need to find this stuff! This is the holy grail of wormers!

Back
Top Bottom