So I don’t want to hog @BY Bob ’s thread, but I took some videos tonight after work of:
• Dorothy
• Minnie
• Ruby
• Lots of others

I’m very pleased that for the most part, everyone seemed relatively good tonight. In addition to the issues with Ruby and Dorothy, I’m still seeing a bit of milky urates, but more solid poops, too.

Here are milky urates from Minnie:
View attachment 2627705

So which video(s) do you want to see? :)
How is Roxy today?

So I don’t want to hog @BY Bob ’s thread, but I took some videos tonight after work of:
• Dorothy
• Minnie
• Ruby
• Lots of others

I’m very pleased that for the most part, everyone seemed relatively good tonight. In addition to the issues with Ruby and Dorothy, I’m still seeing a bit of milky urates, but more solid poops, too.

View attachment 2627705

All of them, I love your videos and your chatting with your girls ☺️

• Dorothy
• Minnie
• Ruby
• Lots of others

View attachment 2627705

Ummm. That would be all of them! Maybe let us have them eeked out over a couple of days so we don't binge watch! :lau
We (I) love your videos!

• Dorothy
• Minnie
• Ruby
• Lots of others

View attachment 2627705

Dorothy of course! ;)

All of them please!

I am LOVING this week of stay-cation. Here is Wednesday morning after the dog walk.

20210421_083618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom