I wonder if her former keepers couldn't deal with the closeness this kitty needs. Why was she being rehomed? Your kindness and love will be a great help to her!
They had many others and were trying to place 2 other kittens/cats as well.

I think she looks exactly as a BO should. All those lovely loose feathers :love
165CE838-3AA4-4B60-8626-F9F721D2A9DB.jpeg

My new cat wants me up at 5 am now. Way too early for me. I am not a morning person. :caf

Play her out at night. I had to do that with Marigold. She'd be asleep by 8 or 9 and then up at 4 or 5 in the morning. I'd wake her up and play with her for 30 to 45 minutes and then she'd sleep until 6 or 7 when I had to get up anyway.

I am truly surprised at that. Hattie has always been a large bodied girl as she is supposed to be. The disappointment for me is Sydney and Sansa. They were also supposed to be dual purpose ladies and they are Lilly sized.

I'm not looking to fulfill that second purpose but I was hoping to get Hattie a similar sized friend. Her and Sydney are hanging out these days so that worked out but I am surprised at how small they actually are.
Interesting, isn’t it, Bob? Maybe because they’re hatchery birds? Roxy is small for a Wyandotte, too.

Back
Top Bottom