I haven't wormed yet. Drama, drama, drama here ... but I will keep a close watch on their poo & post here if I think it has worked ~ because if it doesn't I have an issue that I will need to deal with because I know for sure some of my girls have @ least 2 types of worms.
Please look up bentonite clay and pumpkin seeds and I'm sure Shad will know much more :)

I think mine must be pigs. They were out foraging all day yesterday and they were very busy finding things and then on the way to bed they completely pigged out on commercial feed. Honestly, I was surprised they could stand up their crops were so full but by this morning it was all gone and they were ravenous again!
They sound like my greedy little ladies, who must take after their mother :drool

He does look lonely, doesnā€™t he? Heā€™s hanging out with Hen-Rietta today. 2A4863C0-9E11-4CD5-9E64-81E4E91336B2.jpeg

I found a hen for Jaffar, on line just now. No worries. A farm in Bakersfield raises primarily NHR's. I'm sure I can find a suitable young hen there for him. (I will go get her tomorrow) šŸ›©ļøšŸ˜
PS. I will break the rule, of no animals on the plane this once!
I am so excited! That is great news. A photo of the young hen flying would be exceptional.

Back
Top Bottom