I shared this on Ribh's thread in response to the Perry County Emu. Maybe you guys would enjoy it too. Warning, it's a bit rude.

I've met a few Aussies in my time and know there's good and bad in the animal kingdom as certainly in us humans.

I have laughed until my ribs have hurt at the Australian humor, and have been lucky in those I've had the pleasure too have got to know a little. They were kind understanding and had patience. I'll never meet these people again which is sad because they were a real life saver. I can never say thank you or ever repay them but they were not the kind of people that wanted payment. I will love them always for saving my mind and my very life.

Can we have another comic clip please. I got a little soppy there for a moment 😘

I had a serious falling out with my girls tonight, especially the white/brown greedy madam. She's hanging out to the last minute to devour all of the morning feed, which I've only just recently started doing.

They get their fermented the minute I can get to the the coop but it's great to at least have time to use the bathroom before going outside. I would love to get an automatic door in before the winter. That would be a huge help.

Now I can leave the door up as it's not freezing and if greedy girl hasn't got back out again they will have their breakfast waiting and can sit on their perch or use their run.

Oh the life of a chickens mama is always a busy one

The oven works too.
SHRA tax
5CF14C87-BFC7-4407-B6FE-2CA3F64D8F03.jpeg

I had a serious falling out with my girls tonight, especially the white/brown greedy madam. She's hanging out to the last minute to devour all of the morning feed, which I've only just recently started doing.

They get their fermented the minute I can get to the the coop but it's great to at least have time to use the bathroom before going outside. I would love to get an automatic door in before the winter. That would be a huge help.

Now I can leave the door up as it's not freezing and if greedy girl hasn't got back out again they will have their breakfast waiting and can sit on their perch or use their run.

Oh the life of a chickens mama is always a busy one
Chicken daddy’s too! 24F5387E-4A3C-4EAE-A1AC-5EB38BF7A55D.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom